Louvre Windows are the energy efficient window option for bringing natural light and fresh air into sustainable building designs. With blades that open close to horizontal, Breezway Altair Louvre Windows allow fresh air to naturally reduce the indoor temperature of the building, refreshing building occupants and reducing the need for power hungry air conditioning systems
Louver Windows offer the following benefits:
- Energy Efficiency - when used in bathrooms they are a great alternative to exhaust fans
- Louvers create a thermal Chimney to naturally cool your building
- Louver Windows offer more ventilation than most other windows
- When made with clear glass, or left in the right opening tilts, they can flood your
home with natural light.
- Frosted and coloured glass options offer enhanced privacy, and can be tilted to
angles that maintain airflow and privacy.
- Easy to clean as you can clean the entire window pane, inside and out from the
inside of your home.
- Added security as they are generally out of reach and more difficult to access and
lower windows can be locked
- Opening and closing control options from manual to powered
- Where Louvers are not able to be used it is possible to have similar benefits from the use of
Please get in touch for a free consultation.Contact Us